How Much Will a PA DUI Conviction Cost Me?
If you’re anything like these happy clients, your Pennsyvania DUI arrest has you worried. You’re concerned about jail time, what’s going to happen with your job, and how much you’re going to pay financially.
I'll be honest with you: you have valid concerns. Pennsylvania DUI convictions carry major consequences. A first time conviction could cost you up to $5000 in fines and penalty assessments. It could cost you 6 months of jail time. If you go to jail, it could cost you your job. This is not to mention the misc. fees and charges associated with a PA DUI, including:
- Restriction and re-issue fees in order to keep your license.
- Impoundment and storage fees for your vehicle.
- Increased automobile insurance premiums.
- $1000 fine if you’re caught driving on a suspended license.
- Arrest and court fees.
- Expenses associated with mandatory Court Reporting Network “CRN” evaluation. (This evaluation is mandated by the court to determine whether you have an alcohol or substance abuse problem.)
- Cost of mandatory treatment if CRN evaluation determines you have an abuse problem.
Besides financial consequences and jail time, there are other ways a Pennsylvania DUI conviction could affect you, including:
- Having your driver’s license suspended.
- Mandatory Alcohol Highway Safety School.
- Up to 150 hours of community service.
- Being viewed as a "high risk driver" - your insurance company may drop your policy.
FREE PA DUI Case Evaluation
As you can see, a DUI conviction can carry serious consequences, some of which may be felt years into the future. In order to reduce your risk of being jailed and minimize your fines, it is imperative that you obtain competent counsel. A capable DUI attorney can keep you out of jail and decrease the out-of-pocket expenses associated with a Pennsyvania DUI arrest.
How much will a Pennsylvania DUI conviction cost you? Call our offices today at 215-822-1888 for a free consultation and find out!
Serving the Boroughs and Townships of Bucks County:
Bedminster, Bensalem, Bridgeton, Bristol, Buckingham, Chalfont, Doylestown, Dublin, Durham, East Rockhill,Falls, Haycock,Hilltown, Hulmeville, Ivyland, Langhorne,Langhorne Manor, Lower Makefield, Lower Southampton, Middletown,Milford, Morrisville, New Britain, New Hope, Newtown, Nockamixon, Northampton, Penndel, Perkasie, Plumstead Township Quakertown, Richland, Richlandtown, Riegelsville, Sellersville, Silverdale, Solebury, Springfield,Telford, Tinicum,Trumbauersville, Tullytown, Upper Makefield, Upper Southampton, Warminster, Warrington, Warwick, West Rockhill, Wrightstown, Yardley
PA DUI -Bucks, Montgomery, Northampton, Lehigh County
Vincent D Margiotti Esq. LLC
2307 North Broad Street
Lansdale/ Colmar, PA 18915, US
For a free, no-obligation consultation call, 215-822-1888
© BLS Drunk Driving Websites